Important Update on COVID-19: JMB Office Closed from Monday, 23rd March, Emergency support service available on 020 7450 8000.
We are in the unfortunate position of having two of our staff team having to self-isolate, as household members have been diagnosed with Coronavirus.
Our aspiration had been to provide the fullest service for residents possible, but we now know that we need to minimise the chances of JMB staff spreading the infection to our residents and that we need to severely restrict the services that involve one-one interaction and visits to residents’ homes.
The action that we are taking is to:
- Provide a telephone and email contract service only. This means that we will not be opening the office from Monday.
- Provide an emergency support service and minimise the number of staff who have to be in the building. The phone number is 020-7450 8000
- We are prioritizing essential services, which obviously includes supporting at-risk residents in self-isolation, who do not have family and friendship networks to support them
- Only do emergency/ health and safety repairs in residents’ homes. This will give us chance to catch up on estates works
- We are suspending estates parking controls. However, it is even more critically important that car owners park responsibly because emergency vehicles will have to enter our estates.
For twenty-five years the JMB’s ethos has been about mutual support within our community. This has never been needed more than it is at present.
Please click here to read the latest update letter to residents: Covid-19 Update – 20th March