A site compound for the conversion of the garages and garden area is due to happen next week. This will mean the area around the garage being fenced off.
We are doing a quick canvas of your views on a couple of issues, please see questions below we are keen to get your opinion on:
Are you aware of the plans for a café/ commercial unit and roof top garden? y/n
Do you support this proposals (leaseholders do not have to pay towards it) y/n
A new controlled public entrance to the roof top gardens is being created. It gives us the opportunity to knock down the walkway between the block and the garden area on the first floor. Leaseholders would not have to pay because this would be an improvement
The advantage is it would allow us to open up and redesign the entrance to the block. The disadvantage is that it would mean residents using the controlled public access stairway, rather than being able to directly access the new garden area.
I support keeping the direct access from the block to the garden area y/n
Any other ideas that will improve the block.
Work on the café/ garden will be starting shortly, so we really need your opinion by Friday 31st May.
The ways in which you can let us know are:
- Come to the Decima Street TRA Gala day 3pm-10pm on Saturday 25th May. This is being held in the Decima Street TRA hall
- Speak to your resident JMB director, Sean Jeanette
- Return to this form to the JMB office
- Phone your housing officer Debbie Grimmett on 020-7450 8013.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org