Notices of proposal have been delivered to leaseholders at Alleyn, Kempe, Beeston and Middleton Houses on the Lawson estate regarding the forthcoming external repairs and redecorations contract. The work includes:
- Roof works and insulation including dormer repairs at Beeston House
- Works to canopy, box gutters and rainwater goods
- Brickwork repairs, re-pointing and concrete repairs
- Works to communal and private balconies and balustrade repairs
- Decorations including Torrex Fire upgrading system and wall tile repairs
- Bin chute hopper renewal and bin store doors
- Asbestos removal
- Curtain walls and windows replacement which are in a poor state and beyond repair and redecoration. It is feasible to carry out this work whilst there is scaffolding erected to carry out external repairs.
You can read the NOP by clicking on the link below.