Nominations are invited for this years ‘Housing Heroes’ awards from Southwark Council. Categories are:
Neighbour of the year
- An outstanding individual or group that has done something to make a positive change in your local neighbourhood or community in the past year.
Best community initiative
- An innovative project or initiative which has helped your local community come together and make life better in your neighbourhood in the past year.
Young community hero
- An outstanding young person (under 18 years of age) who has done something to make a positive change in your local neighbourhood or community in the past year.
- A landlord (public or private) who has provided exceptional service to their tenants in the past year.
Outstanding Tenant & Resident Association
- TRA which has provided exceptional service to their tenants in the past year.
- TMO that has provided exceptional service to their tenants this past year.
- An individual or group that has demonstrated outstanding customer service in the past year.
- An outstanding individual who has made an outstanding contribution to their local neighbourhood or community over many years. Nominations are open to anyone who lives in Southwark.
Nominees in the neighbour of the year, best community initiative and young community hero categories must be Southwark Council tenants or leaseholders. Nominees for the good landlord award must rent out properties in Southwark.
|Call for entries and publicity in Southwark Housing News||Sept 2014|
|Closing date for nominations||Nov 2014|
|Judging panels convened and deliberations||Nov/ Dec 2014|
|Awards ceremony||20th Jan 2015|