Genuinely affordable social housing group meeting
Monday 14th October 6pm-8pm JMB office
I am writing to invite you to this meeting. There are significant developments that I would like to tell you about:
- The formation of the Leathermarket Co-operative
- The partnership that JMB has formed with igloo regeneration and United St. Saviour charity to get us the expertise and finance we need
- Successful applications for funding to the GLA’s Community Right to Build fund and the Community Land Trust
- Negotiates with private developer, Native Land, to build social housing at 202 Long Lane
- The recruitment of a project worker to do an analysis of housing needs
If you would like any information in the meantime please contact Jane Mepham, Project Worker on 020-7450 8000.
I will be delighted if you make it along.