Listed below is an example of just a few things that are antisocial and unacceptable.
- Drug dealing or taking drugs on the estate.
- Playing music or any amplified noise too loudly.
- Dogs constantly barking.
- Not cleaning up after your pet.
- Carrying out DIY at unsociable hours.
- Slamming doors.
- Dumping rubbish on landings, by the chute, or any communal area.
- Using communal areas to congregate or socialise.
These are just some of the issues that the Customer service team deal with on a daily basis. We should be your first point of contact if you are experiencing any problems within your estate.
Sometimes our intervention isn’t enough; in these cases we will work closely with other agencies to resolve the issue, this can sometimes be a lengthy procedure. However, by working with these agencies, the JMB have successfully evicted tenants from their homes for antisocial behaviour.
The JMB want to make your estates a safer better place to live. We can only achieve this with your help.
If you’d like to report a problem or you’d just like to have a chat with a member of the Customer service team please call Len, Debbie or Ruth on 020 7450 8000.