Interested in working for the JMB? Apply to join our team as a Senior Resident Services Officer (Full time, Salary Range £36,486 to £39,543).
The main responsibility is to provide the first and visible point of contact for all housing matters for tenants and home owners. Acting as block champions, the post holder will also work with colleagues to ensure that blocks are clean, safe and well maintained: a place where residents are proud to live. In addition, the post holder will have a specialism in either: Home Ownership; or Building Communities.
The ideal candidate will
• Be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in the chosen specialism of home ownership or building communities.
• Have experience of working in housing management functions within the public sector, including tenancy management and ideally supporting home ownership management activities (essential if home ownership management is chosen specialism).
• Have experience of enforcing organisational housing policy and statutory regulations, including legal actions.
• Have experience of supporting tenants to maintain their rent payments and obtain benefit entitlement; supporting vulnerable residents and those with specials needs; as well as activities to build social cohesion
• Hold a Chartered Institute of Housing Diploma, a Housing degree or similar professional qualification, or be able to demonstrate extensive relevant experience to attain the breadth of knowledge.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with a wide range of audiences, including; referrals to other agencies, answering complex queries and complaints so that information is readily understood.
To apply, please email your CV to Recruitment@LeathermarketJMB.org.uk. In addition to your CV you must include a personal statement/cover letter in order to be considered. Within this, please include how you meet the points on the person specification.
Click here for the Full Job Advert
Click here for the full Role Profile and Person Specification