We have arranged an information & consultation day for leaseholders on Saturday 22nd September 2018, between 10am and 4pm at Bermondsey Village Hall.
This is a fantastic opportunity for us as homeowners to fully understand who the JMB are, what they do, how they function and how they spend our money.
The purpose of the conference is to fully inform us about:
- WHY the JMB are taking over the full management of properties from Southwark council
- WHAT exactly they will be taking over
- WHICH services they are taking over and WHEN
- WHAT the benefit is for us.
There will be presentations on:
- What it means to be a homeowner including fundamentals like service charge construction.
- Information on how you can get involved in the Homeowner Project Team.
We know there will be a lot of interest in the presentation on Major Works which will cover:
- The process
- What Leaseholders can influence and what they can’t
- Procuring contractors
- Accountability for results and quality control
- Service standards.
The aim is for the conference to be participative, so there will be lots of chance to ask questions, have your say and help shape our services going forward.
The event is free and lunch will be provided, but please RSVP by registering for a ticket at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/leathermarket-jmb-homeowner-conference-tickets-46181375738